We are pleased to welcome members and guests to join us for worship. We have been taking every precaution necessary to ensure the health and safety of all those who attend. In order to continue in worship, we ask that those who attend follow our guidelines as detailed below:
1. Please enter through the front entrance under the portico. Bible study and Worship are handicapped accessible from this entrance.
2. By order of the Governor of the State of Wisconsin, masks must be worn while indoors during worship. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one when you arrive.
3. Social distancing is observed while indoors.
4. Hand-sanitizer is available at the entrance and throughout the building.
During this time, we have been taking the following precautions:
1. Our services are limited to a maximum attendance of fifty people. There is no need to register for service at this time.
2. Our sanctuary is cleaned and disinfected after every service.
3. We have suspended the use of the common cup during communion for a time. Individual cups are spread out in the tray to prevent unnecessary contact.
Pastor Sorenson and the Leadership Team will continue to review our protocols and revise them when deemed necessary. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Pastor Sorenson.